• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Cinebench R15 benchmark thread

Soldato
No screen shots but getting the following.

i7 8700 (non K), Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
32gb Kingston Fury 2133 memory stock timings (only paid £240 new)
1420 CPU speed in Cinebench (seen it drop just under 1400 at times)
Undervolted, CPU-Z was showing 1.008v, all 6 cores were on 4.3Ghz
Max core temps were 56c in heat wave with Silverstone FT-02 and Arctic i30 with all fan profiles silent in BIOS.

Does the above sound ok for stock 8700? Guess I should really post screen shots.

Associate
7960X @ 4.7

Bit toasty though, needs a delid perhaps

cb4k57c3f.jpg

Re ran at my new stable 4.6 across all cores and RAM clocked to 2933 from stock 2400. Very close to the 4.7 scores.

cinibench4.6.jpg

Soldato
same price as my 1950X ;)
Yeah but one of us is a regular Joe running his CPU's on silent (and I mean SILENT) air cooling, while the other is a benchmarking guru who knows his way around a liquid nitrogen cooling setup - I saw you winning a benchmark contest on youtube. ;)

You probably have more CPU's in your cupboard than there are keys on my keyboard! :D

Soldato
Yeah but one of us is a regular Joe running his CPU's on silent (and I mean SILENT) air cooling, while the other is a benchmarking guru who knows his way around a liquid nitrogen cooling setup - I saw you winning a benchmark contest on youtube. ;)

You probably have more CPU's in your cupboard than there are keys on my keyboard! :D
that is true.but the threadripper on water at pleb grade clocks would perform around same as your dual xeons :) i am not sure about air as i dont use air on the bigger cpus.

i think i have just over 450 cpus at the last count

Soldato
that is true.but the threadripper on water at pleb grade clocks would perform around same as your dual xeons :) i am not sure about air as i dont use air on the bigger cpus.

i think i have just over 450 cpus at the last count
Damn 450 cpu's! You could build an impressive CPU wall mosaic! :D
Yeah a TR 1950X at 4Ghz will score about the same, though sold listings on FeeBay show all going for £525+, so only you could get it for under £400. :p

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Damn 450 cpu's! You could build an impressive CPU wall mosaic! :D
Yeah a TR 1950X at 4Ghz will score about the same, though sold listings on FeeBay show all going for £525+, so only you could get it for under £400. :p
I posted it on here, everyone had the chance

Back
Top Bottom