****OCUK EURO 2024 Fantasy Football****

Soldato
Want to challenge me in EURO 2024 Fantasy Football? Follow the link and use the code Yver9H to join my league. Bring it on! https://gaming.uefa.com/en/eurofantasy/leagues/Yver9H/004F00430055004B/Sameer

Looking forward to a few entries, so that we can have some friendly and fun competition. I'll post my current team shortly.

I don't follow any football other than the Premier League, so most of the team and players news I get are from Youtube channels like Let's Talk FPL and FPL Fran.

Team Yellow Mellow is in.

Screenshot-2024-06-13-at-17-20-26.png

Think I'll probably regret the Havertz pick, might do a last minute change for Chiesa or Højlund.

Last edited:
All your German players scored!
Ahh I panicked and swapped Havertz out in the end :cry: Put Lukaku in there instead. Musiala and Wirtz done me good though!

I swapped (possibly) injured Theo Hernandez out for Rudiger as well, who not only gave up his clean sheet points, he scored the own goal to do it :D

Last edited:
Ahh I panicked and swapped Havertz out in the end :cry: Put Lukaku in there instead. Musiala and Wirtz done me good though!

I swapped (possibly) injured Theo Hernandez out for Rudiger as well, who not only gave up his clean sheet points, he scored the own goal to do it :D

I only have Wirtz but did captain him so thats not so bad...I think I will sub out HMittelstadt with Cancelo depending how many points Faes and Dimarco get in their game. (you do manual sub as late as the day of the first game.)

Sn6scsR.png

This is going terribly for me. After Germany's good start, i was optimistic of my players so took the captaincy from writz and none got more than 2 points since. Dimarco, Kane, Lukaku. Last chance Fernandes tomorrow.

Same, my expensive players are letting my down big time - Kane, Lukaku, Mbappe missing sitters. Also relying on Fernandes to pull it back tomorrow.

I am glad i stuck with Wirtz for Captain. I could have twisted to Bellingham but I thought it made no sense to switch to a striker since in order to get more pts than Wirtz, they would have to score 2 goals and get MOTM.

10pts is enough for me to stick I think.

Back
Top Bottom