OCUK FIFA 10 Positions Thread

Caporegime
I FORGOT TO PUT IT IN THE THREAD TITLE BUT THIS IS FOR 360 ONLY.

Okay peeps, we've been on about making a spreadsheet or something similar with everybody's preferred positions in it so that there's no more squabbling. Well, once we get a few posts I'll start making one and then I'll find a way to get it down in here. Also, we may as well use this thread now for all other matters too. So tactics, arranging games, general chatter etc.

It doesn't matter if other people post the same positions as you, because remember, we have more than enough players. Also, I need you all to give me TWO positions you are happy with playing. So I'll start us off. :)

My pro is set up as a left sided midfielders so my preferred positions are going to be LM/LAM/LW and LB.

Hope everybody understands and let's get posting. :D

Caporegime
OP
If the majority want to play anything but defence then I think the best solution is to make use of all 3 game rooms. That means we have 18 spaces purely for midfield and forwards. Everyone should easily be kept happy then. What do you guys think about that?

Caporegime
OP
Yeah, any sounds good, that way, someone not only will probably get to play in midfield but they also get all the defenders too. :)

EDIT: There's 2 or 3 of us around now, just waiting for a few more to join. Anybody else coming on tonight?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
LOL!!!! Awwh. :(

Well actually when you played up front earlier in the day you were really good, I think you scored 2 goals.

By the way: ' R1KO TURBO HAS LEFT THE CLUB' Bwhahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom