OCUK PC Games - ( INDIE ) ( RETRO ) Database

Caporegime
OP
Added, I forgot about that game and didn't find it in the list of ( INDIE ) thread searches, made before the indie title i guess lol.

Thanks for the update :)

Associate
Neil79

About a year ago you posted a point & click adventure game I can't find it in your list above.
It was of a little wizard & death had sent him off to a trader to try & sell something lke coffins to the living. There was youtube videos off it posted.

It was not made by a english speaking dev team.
I have been meaning to ask you about it for a while but did not want to hijack someones thread to ask till now. I did make some posts in the said games thread but can't find it anymore.
Other then that it may just have been one big strange dream on my part.
And welcome back I do read your threads :p

I'll try and take a look tonight for you but wont be till very late, hopefully someone else knows of it cause atm I can't remember the name!

Found it at last!
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sh...//store.steampowered.com/app/215160/ten+Tales
Spotted it on steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/215160/

Caporegime
OP
OCUK's mental mods strike again. Shame. Thanks for all the work you put into it, Neil.

No worries, i've still got it all backed up :)

I'm just so annoyed that months worth of amiga game links TO TWITTER was taken down in the blink of an eye because of one member and one moderator. NO EMULATOR DISCUSSION blah blah when clearly as it was agreed and i posted it in the op explaining the situation. If it was because of others talking about emulation then delete there posts, punish them not me!. I had to reply to explain to them that it was within the rules

The amiga games only partly use an emulator because that's how it has to be coded to get them to work, but then the game is remade with new filters and a single exe. Probably only 10% of the code is emulation, but there would be no flack with ocuk anyway as it goes through twitter, explained in detail and doesn't even use ROMS!. It was other people that ruined it but for a mod to kill every other thread going back months as if he didn't notice it, takes the *****. I made sure it was ok before i posted them, instead of jumping on the mod gun he should've stood back and wondered why it was allowed for so long.

It's not a 2sec thing doing all these links and i do it for others, it brings people here and gives people enjoyment. Geesh if it's not mods giving infractions for posts going back two years just because someone replied omg large picture, this happens.

I do this for the forum, I take my own time for others. At this current time, im starting to feel i think i'll stop posting indie games now or updating and just sticking on twitter. People might see me as going overboard but to be told off when i was within the rules and was allowed and time was taken to spread the love :), why bother

Huw

Huw

Associate
Yep, it's just crazy mate. I hate it when moderating teams don't talk to each other or agree on policies. Very amateurish, which is bad enough, but when it destroys all your hard work it's unforgivable.

Back
Top Bottom