OcUK Powerlifting Totals Idea

Soldato
OcUK Powerlifting Totals Idea (PLEASE MAKE INTO A POLL!)

Please could a mod make this into a poll please? Obviously the top 3-5 with the most votes I would want to add to the totals page if allowed! I would like to see what others think as the current totals aren't really my strong points and I'm pretty sure other's are better at certain exercises too. Please if anyone else has any other exercises that I haven't added please don't hesitate to say! This was literally just off the top of my head:)

1) Seated head harness neck resistance
2) Power cleans
3) Seated row
4) Lat pull downs
5) Skull crushers
6) Ez curl bar
7) Dumbbell curls
8) Chin ups
9) Wide grip pull ups
10) Seated military press
11) Shrugs
12) Incline bench press
13) Decline bench
14) Upright row
15) Reverse Barbell Curl
16) weighted dips
17) Dips
18) Weighted chin ups
19) Weighted wide grip pull ups
20) Dumbbell flys
21) Cable flys
22) Leg extensions
23) Decline dumbbell bench press
24) Incline dumbbell bench press
25) Flat dumbbell bench press
26) Dumbbell shoulder press
27) Close grip pull downs
28) Hammer curls
29) Leg press
30) Leg curls
31) Cable push downs
32) Cable Crossover

Last edited:
Just thinking if we did weighted dips/chins/pulls guess it would be better to have the combined weight :)
Lat pull downs is a good one.

The thing is clipsey I can do weighted exercises with say 10/15 kilos. I'm also throwing around 21 stone so I'm not going to have much of a score :p. I am differently up for people showing a picture of a max lift:cool:

I'm hoping we can go somewhere with this thread because we can plainly see we are all weaker/stronger in different exercises to one another!

100% agree with you on the leg curls that could be serious if it goes wrong for a one rep max, but I have added it to the list so will be in the poll if a poll gets made.

The idea behind this thread is so other people including myself can show our other strengths not just squat, bench, deadlift!

Back
Top Bottom