• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK RX6700XT review thread

OcUK Staff
We have sold some Powercolor Fighter at £419 and they sold so fast to the point I never even witness the card upload, so I am baffled as to how people spotted them as technically they were not live, but the orders have come down, so some people are really quick, like insanely quick at getting their orders in.

Associate
We have sold some Powercolor Fighter at £419 and they sold so fast to the point I never even witness the card upload, so I am baffled as to how people spotted them as technically they were not live, but the orders have come down, so some people are really quick, like insanely quick at getting their orders in.

But wouldn't those orders be down to bots/script users?

Soldato
So they are £419 cards but retailers are selling them for £680 to £700+ and selling out too. So basically they will end up double the price in a few days to £800+. What a crazy time, the £419 cards are probably the few that AMD is forcing retailers to sell, so guessing what 10-50 cards at MSRP and then the rest at whatever the retailers can get, £700+.

Associate
Guys go and google how bots buying sneakers in us.

There is a documentary explaining how bot programs talks directly to a servers bypassing Ui website.
They can submit order on a fraction Of a second.
Bots dont add to cart.

Back
Top Bottom