OCUK systems question.

Associate
My first post and its probably the same one 99% of people do when they join. :)
Firstly, hello.

I am looking to get a new computer for gaming.

The games I am trying to play are BF3 ARMA2 and 3 when it arrives and dayZ as well as war thunder and World of tanks online, EVE sometimes and Planetside 2 as well.

I would like to purchase one of the systems over clockers sell because I can buy them on finance, as I am below the national the poverty line, but not sure what I am looking at so need some advice to point me to the right one.

Max budget £800.

I would like an OS probs windows 7 as I hear 8 isnt that great, dont worry about the keyboard or mouse as I have one.
Edited all the chatty stuff out.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Fast reply, erm probably need a new monitor and operating system as I refuse to use my vista again....EVER!!
I was looking at the bundles they have for sale here ready made as I would probably void my house insurance if I built it.
So i will assume I would need the whole thing, and just use the old as spares.

Associate
OP
I will try amend the thread title to system, told you I didnt know anything.
Could someone edit my thread title please to say systems and not bundles? Many thanks.

Associate
OP
I edited my original post as I think I may have muddied the waters.
Ah I see you edited yours, thanks for that, I would like it pre built as the last thing I built with electrics was a zoid in 1986 and that was a wind up toy.

Associate
OP
Many thanks for the replies, I will be looking to buy very soon and thanks for the advice Nath, looks like yours is the one I will probably get with those tweaks you recommend!

Associate
OP
Thanks for the discussion, Although I could not follow parts of it I take it the titan is the one that would be most suited for my needs.

Will look into it and make a decision than.

Associate
OP
Was thinking the i5 as suggested, however I am suffering al ot of pressure to buy the items from here and make it myself with "help" from our IT guys and other computer enthusiasts which then leads to lots of discussion about which part is better and you might as well do this and spend that.
And I end up glazing out.
Either way I will buy from here as my friend recently made his own using OC to purchase what he wanted and they are all impressed so far.

Associate
OP
Sorry late reply, many thanks for this.
Bank of wife has given me to go ahead and I have been badgered into a self build (with a little help of course) plus may have swung some business this way as people now know you may be able to get finance.
There was talk of water cooling but unless a pro is building it I wont touch water and electrics.
I may be able to budget higher now for a better case, I have had the http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-165-AN&groupid=2362&catid=160 recomended so will have a think and make the jump soon!

Back
Top Bottom