OcUK This Week Only !!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

A heads up really for those who don't bother to check the weekly offers as you may definetely want to check it this week.

For several reasons:-

Logitech & Razer Mice have massive discounts and you won't find cheaper anywhere else!! :D

Corsair memory absolutely unbelievable prices for what is considered the best memory and I doubt you will find cheaper elsewhere.

Graphics Cards - The Sapphire X800 GTO AGP is a stunning price as is the Sapphire X1800 XT 256MB, again you won't find cheaper elsewhere I guarantee you. :D

20" and larger monitors are worth checking out, huge savings on more or else all of them including the latest Viewsonic VX2025 with very good discounts and again you won't find cheaper elsewhere. :)

The Creative sound cards also have good discounts making us very competitive if not the cheapest in the UK.

Just in general check out our website as were amongst the best if not very competitive in CPU's, Memory, Graphics, Monitors, Keyboards&Mice, Hard Drives and Software etc. etc. So get ya wallets out. ;)

derbyjake said:
where the bargains in b grade storage then for example same price ?

ocuk never seem to have any real real bargains

You aint looking hard enough.....and I will get the Storage purchaser to check over his B-Grade and update the prices. :)

If we never seem to have real bargains then how come OcUK is the cheapest by far on Logitech G5's and G7's? X1900 Graphics Cards and some of those clearance/B-grade prices on motherboards, graphics, memory are fantastic offers.

Hi there

For all those asking what might be missing whats wrong with stuff, be realistic I cannot go checking every single item.

Its best to use a worse case scenario and consider that all you will recieve is just the hardware in a static bag. All B-Grade and Clearance products are supposed to work absolutely fine as most of them are un-wanted returned orders or repaired products.

For the prices you need to stop messing about and get your cards out because the more sensible people are not messing about and just getting the product bought.

P.S. These products are limited to one item per order, don't try to order more than one of the same item......

Hi there

The website is realtime, when stock runs out and if there is no new ETA in place it changes the indicator to 1-3 days.

When it comes to B-Grade and Clearance stock once its all been sold the product dissapears from the catalogue or the add to order button is removed.

All this happens automatically as long as the internet connection is working......

Squidge said:
I don't think it's realtime. Wanted to buy some Mushkin ram, was in stock on the website, went down the shop and waited for about 40 minutes in a queue only to be told it was out of stock. Came home to find it was still advertised as in stock on the website. Went back the next day and bought some GSkill instead. That actually made me a lot happier, as it was £80 cheaper and did exactly what I wanted the Muskin for :)

Think the only real way of checking if stuff is in stock is to actually ring them and ask, that seems to be pretty reliable.

Now, I have got my eyes on a few things, and I've just payed of my CC bill... :)

Its Realtime unless I intervene it or the system believe stock is due. So if an order is placed with an ETA that is say next day it will keep it on green.

On the most part all lines are kept in stock at good levels, its rare occaison we run out of products except for the more niche items or the products that come from US and Far East.....

leezer3 said:
Gibbo, any chance of the appropriate guy looking at the B-Grade cases section please- Something in there that might tempt me if it wasn't at the same price as originally ;)

-Leezer-

I shall get my stick out tomorrow and give them a wacking, all will be sorted by then along with those Kingston prices. :)

P.S. Yes our Logitech G5 and G7 prices are untouchable, though they should be considering the amount we took from Logitech. :eek:

fulcrumer said:
Need I mention the Silverstone TJ07 meant to be in stock 3-5 days nearly 3 weeks ago!!!!!!! Still waiting. I know they come form the States but heck.

Changed to RED now m8, they can't give us any ETA's so giving up on them for now. :(

fulcrumer said:
Its been red for 3 weeks too. I can tell you the next shipment is due in the UK on 6 April to the UK distributors. Patience Nick. Cheers

Well in that case the stock indication system is working fine then. :)

Back
Top Bottom