OCUK's new website

Associate
Couldn't make a successful order using paypal last night.
just kept loading , 20 minutes later i got bored and went elsewhere.
Its a shame because even though the other outlet saved me £4 i would still have used OCUK if it had worked. :(

P.B

P.B

Soldato
I had similar issues later couldn't even get it to use paypal so had to get the card out the old fashioned way really dont like the new site took me much longer to find the items and there two of them most premoted so why couldnt i find them easy ?

Associate
Basically I just use the text search now, navigating to stuff is a pain. Fine when I know what I want, and am just comparing prices but not going to get them any sudden temptation sales which is most of my computer spending :( my browsing is done elsewhere.

V F

V F

Soldato
Just browsed the site for the first time since I ordered a load of gear to upgrade my rig a few weeks ago. Christ! If it had been like this at the time it would have definitely put me off. Everything is too big and in your face and far to cluttered. If there was a picture of Jeff Stelling somewhere on the page I'd assume I was somehow watching Sky Sports News on my web browser, what with all the side bars and superfluous info floating about. And I really dislike the hover-over effects, borders etc. Make of this what you will.

Associate
i've already posted my comments here about the new style, but not really mentioned the speed now on the new main page site, for me, and i'm on a 200mb VM connection, who has never had a issue browsing the site before now tbh feel it's in some ways a lot slower, it doesn't refresh and load as well as the old site, i use windows 10 and chrome btw, have no issues elsewhere on the fourm or on any other site, just the main OKUK web site, which is dead dead slow, and tbh it doesn't matter what time of day either, or black Friday panic buyer times or 4am in the morning like now, it's slow, and still prefer the cleaner less junk loading of the old site, sorry said it again, not that it will matter either :(

Man of Honour
The export to PDF feature saves the file with an MS Excel file extension, bit knarly that.

Other than that, the pages take severals econds to load, then again to filter and so on. Not the nsappiest of pages. This is on a 100/100 fibre connection too.

Associate
2 orders in 2 weeks and PAY PAL DOSE NOT WORK had to use a card for payment but it did work when your site was first changed to new joke format. getting tired of this.

FIX IT please.

can see your competitors geting orders soon due to this lack of dealing with this

only good thing about the new site is the real time stock levels. thats it

Soldato
Thought it was just me who hates the new site. It's a horribly cluttered mess, I don't see how making a site harder to navigate (and it's not just from a "I knew the old site better" point of view, there's loads of the new one that is just completely illogical and non obvious) can ever be considered a good business move.

Soldato
25 pages, mostly with negative feedback on the site. I guarantee that the official conclusion will be that we're simply wrong and the site is brilliant and definitely an improvement. :p

Associate
Only just saw this, not a fan myself and on ipad its a nightmare getting categories up and the clunkyness of how everything is laid out and feels quite sluggish.

What is it with everyone trying to do their sites / systems that are mainly focused on touch screens.

Have you seen the new Comingsoon site, oh my god. I have not been back since they changed that and I used to be on that 2-3 times a day.

Back
Top Bottom