Odd sound balance problem

Soldato
Odd sound balance problem FIXED

EDIT: problem fixed. Turns out a simple uninstall/reinstall of drivers and changing the input did the trick. I'll leave the problem there though :o

I've got a strange problem with the sound on my PC when playing movies etc. Basically, in some films, the voice isn't as loud as it should be or used to be or in some cases i have to use a different program like mpc because there's no voices at all.

It's only since i took out my medusa headphones though. Before, even listening through the speakers, but with the medusas in as well, the sound was balanced perfectly.

I've changed all the windows sound settings (i.e set it to desktop stereo speakers).

I have an audigy2 and a pair of logitech speakers with a subwoofer. The speaker connector is plugged into the black port on the audigy (this is the only port which gives me a clear sound). Music sounds ok, but it's just movies. I'm mainly using windows media player, but as i said, even with MPC it's not as it should be and the voices seem a tad (20% or so) to quiet....

any ideas??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom