*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
So Pes 2017 has decided it doesn't want to play. Everything downloaded and updated on my ps4 pro but it just sits showing the first screen and nothing. Any ideas? Anyone else have problems?

Soldato
I've deleted pes 2017 and reinstalled it and still it doesn't work. Just sits on the title screen. I think something must have went wrong during the installation. I left it downloading but put my PS4 pro into rest mode. But when I turned it on this morning it was still downloading an update file. Strange as my connection is fast. When I uninstalled it and reinstalled it the file is only 4 gig or something and not the 25gig. How do I completely get rid of the 25gig and download again. I'm well hacked off.

Soldato
I'm trying again. I noticed that it downloaded 3.75gig and said I could start it I tried and it just sits on the loading screen so I quit and it says it's installed, it can't be it had another 21 gig to go. So I'm downloading again and not starting til it's got the lot. Weird thing was when I first installed it yesterday it worked and let me play an exhibition match before the rest downloaded. Bizarre indeed.

Soldato
Deleted it reinstalled the entire 24.5 gig and it don't work. Just sits on the title screen forever on my ps4. Considering this was my first downloaded game it's a bitter experience. I don't know what's gone wrong, good job it was only £7.99 very disappointed. Anyone else any problems with Pes and ps4 pro? I can only assume it's an update that broke it. It worked fine first time I was downloading and let me play an exhibition match during main install.

Soldato
Yes I am. I've plenty of room on it too. Can't think what's happened. I'm currently downloading yet again. I know it won't run though I've did this again and again. I may try wiring up a cable to my PS4 from router. Although I've never once had any issues downloading games on my Xbox one. This game just hangs on the title screen forever. How can this be?

Soldato
The PSN sale is huge. Loads of EA games on sale and much more. right, time to remove my credit card from PSN to prevent any damage lol

Dragon Age™: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - £2.99?? Wow

Soldato
I put 6 most of them AAA games released in the past few years into my cart said £259 before discount - my cart was £87.

Not bad for -

Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary Edition
Ravel
Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe
Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe
Dishonoured 2
Mirrors Edge Catalyst

Might change Dragon Age to the GOTY

That is a good haul of games to keep me going... : - )

Back
Top Bottom