*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Associate
Dont mind if I do :o

Tesco.

Capture.jpg

Associate
Got the exact same deal last night. Shame Halo was out of stock for the halo/gears add on. Can sell xbox 1 s with controllers and charging dock and external xbox sponsored hdd with all those games apart from cod for £300 easily. Nice little upgrade. Think the offer expires today on tesco

Yep, that could have been another £10 trade in... I've already got a Scorpio, this is to upgrade my sons Xbox :D

Associate
Yep, that could have been another £10 trade in... I've already got a Scorpio, this is to upgrade my sons Xbox :D

Cancelled my scorpio preorder and bought a PS4 Pro, I love the PS4 and the games but I've always secretly been an xbox fan so really looking forward to seeing my new XB1X in action. Spent the past hour or so looking at ssd options lol. Shame it doesn't have 4k pass through for sky q, thought they might have added that as another feature over the S.

Associate

The 6 months for £12.49 might still be active on the Microsoft store and the stack too.

15 months for the price of 12 direct on PS Store runs til 24th Jan - £49.99. Also stacks.

Just beware that purchasing the PS Plus will automatically create the auto renew feature which can be disabled through PS. Same applies for xbox live through MS store but can be turned off through website or xbox.

Back
Top Bottom