Office Chair

Soldato
I know next to nothing about chairs and was wondering if gaming chairs are still suitable for general office use? I can't see why they wouldn't be, but doesn't hurt to check.

Looking to get something comfortable for my Dad's office. He is 5'7", 80kg and almost 60 years old (back support etc are key).

Looking to spend up to £250, so the Vertagear SL2000 or SL4000 come to mind at the moment. Thoughts?

Associate
Had a quick Google and I think it may be well out of my price range :eek:

I actually just bought 2 of these chairs (leaps) on ebay (not sure if I can give a direct link or not) for £220, I believe there is still one left from the same guy at like £100 if you fancy searching for it.

I haven't gotten them yet but I've heard nothing but good things about them after I spent an entire week researching what chair is best to get to replace the one I have. I can't offer any input on 'gaming' chairs though but there is plenty of feedback out there and on this site.

Associate
Had a quick Google and I think it may be well out of my price range :eek:

I got a excellent refurbished steal case leap v2 from a web site called 2nd hnd.... Someone recommended the company from this forum, only cost 350 quid if I remember. They are over a grand brand new.

The metal base and arms are a bit worn, but the actual chair is the most comfortable thing I sat on, well worth the money

Back
Top Bottom