Office/Gaming chair

Soldato
I use a regular office chair, but when I want to use the PC steering wheel, the castors & spinning part makes it hard to use, as it pushes you back, spinning in the chair etc.

Are there any office chairs where the castors & spin mechanism lock, so it's converted to a regular "dining room" chair?

Associate
someone asked the same thing not so long ago and didnt get any suggestions
your better off going to forums of the big racing games and asking there

goodluck though and please post back if you do find anything

Associate
I use a regular office chair, but when I want to use the PC steering wheel, the castors & spinning part makes it hard to use, as it pushes you back, spinning in the chair etc.

Are there any office chairs where the castors & spin mechanism lock, so it's converted to a regular "dining room" chair?

No, cos that would be a true gaming chair that does something for gamers, where as the current crop are all about looks and price.

Associate
buy some castors that lock and fit them to the base of the chair, you would only need 2 and set them at either side so at 72 and 288 degrees position approx as far as locking the chair rotation itself thats a different problem but i dont think that is as much of an issue as the whole base moving.

Back
Top Bottom