**Official Abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI NF650i Owners Thread**

Soldato
Well I don't actually have one of these boards but am wanting to upgrade to Conroe, but still debating what mobo to get. Now the 650i seems to be the way forward for me and have been waiting for news/reviews on the Abit one. Seeing as there are like 3 thread on this board I thought I would create this thread.

Basically post your overclock results, any problems you have, images of the bios and as some have asked for information on what CPU coolers will fit this board.

Thanks

Soldato
OP
So do we have any more results on the overclocking front guys? I am stuck at the moment deciding between this and the asus one (not to mention the MSI & Gigabyte boards comming soon). At the moment I am swaying towards the Asus one as the bios seems to be pretty good and I should get 3.5+ with an 6600. Only thing I would probably have to do on the asus is the Vdroop mod. The abit isn't giving me very much confidence, specially as there is not even any support on the Abit site!!!

SO at the moment its looking like its the Asus.

Soldato
OP
Sorry to hear that Pastymuncher :(. Sorry i couldn't remember what CPU u had? Sounds like ABIT have a lot of issues to sort out on this mobo. It defiently looks like i'll be ordering an ASUS 650i then. People seem to have had far less problems with that board and there is even a vdroop mod out so that wont be a problem either.

Back
Top Bottom