***OFFICIAL*** Big Brother 10 Thread

Soldato
She won because she was nice, bubbly and inoffensive. Maybe BB did try and edit the show in her favour but I think she would have won anyway. I'm just glad that the horrible git Siavash didn't win, BB shoulda kicked him out the first time he refused to nominate. The last few weeks would have been more entertaining without the whole no nominating crap.

Fair enough Sophie isn't massively entertaining or talented but I still find it reassuring that someone who appears to be nice wins. Same as last year, I don't care if they are "boring" as long as they're decent people.

Soldato
Is it definitely on next year?

I thought it was just going to be a Celeb version then thats it? Or is there going to be a Celeb version, a real version then one more celeb version... or a celeb version and one more real version? :)

Soldato
its definatly on next year, and it wil probably continue after that too, just not on channel 4

I think it probably depends how many tune into the final next year. It was only 2.7 or so million that tuned into this years finale and a repeat of my Family got more viewers on another channel. I think if next years has even less viewers they might throw in the towel.

The good thing about if it does move to a cable channel is that there will be even less media coverage of the house mates once they leave.

BTW Marcus has stolen the Jail key from the BB house and is selling it on ebay :D.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320421489621&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Q: How good is the workmanship, i remember you complaining about the shoddy workmanship in the house. Does this key fall into this category? Thanks Steve...more
A: It's actually really good. I remember thinking it would make a good weapon when I had it on the bus yesterday :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom