***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

Argh, I wish people would stop sucking up to Steve because he has a disability. "that actually moved me" I cant tell if he was taking the **** or not? :eek:

I know what you mean, but i can understand why people do it.

Rachael does have a good voice atleast though :)

Some crazy guy off Pineapple dance studios apparently.

On a side note, good on BB for using the Daughtry version of that song and not the awful Westlife version.

Sympathy vote for Steve, no surprise, although that said they were all pretty bad. Corin is really, REALLY starting to get on my nerves now, totally playing the game by acting think as ****.

Surely nobody actually speaks and behaves how she does...

It looks like we're getting another 3 new housemates:

Fat Token
Scouse Keeley
Black Milf (or Blilf)
Geeky Wigga
Fit Blonde Girl
and someone who looks a bit like John James.

Does anyone feel like there trying to push it as much as possible to try get the show recommissioned?
Im not going to lie, i will miss it when its not on next year.

Does anyone feel like there trying to push it as much as possible to try get the show recommissioned?
I'm not going to lie, i will miss it when its not on next year.

I just think they're trying to go out with a bang. Last nights episode was so bad, it was cringworthy. The producers are trying way too hard imo.

As long as Celeb BB stays, I'm happy. That still has legs.

A sprain though. She could have stayed in the house. It's hardly a physically intensive thing being in there. :p

Depends what grade sprain it is:

Grade 1 usually only requires a week or 2 of recovery time. It is also associated with minor swelling and pain.

Grade 2 sprains are the most common and have various healing times. The damage to the ligament is not severe but still can cause problems. Most generally Grade 2 sprains take 4-6 weeks to heal. Grade 3 is the most serious of the grades, and can take the longest to heal. This sprain can take 8-12 weeks to fully heal if you don’t use the right techniques.

You're supposed to have physiotherapy to get it to heal properly, so you dont have trouble with the ankle in future. Might be why she cant return.

Back
Top Bottom