***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

Soldato
News that Nadia has apparently tried to commit suicide.

Here.

She wasn't happy with the way she was portrayed in her arguments with Coolio and is obviously a bit messed up at the moment.

Very sad. I hope the 'rent an idiot' crowd that slaughtered her the other night are proud of themselves! :rolleyes:

Soldato
the cynic in me says publicity / sympathy to be honest, I can almost imagine she was on the phone to her agent as they carted her out and into the bloodwagon.

Soldato
the cynic in me says publicity / sympathy to be honest, I can almost imagine she was on the phone to her agent as they carted her out and into the bloodwagon.

Heartless *******! :p

It was probably just the contrast of winning one year and then coming out to a chorus of boos. She also feels hard done by because C4 decided not to show Coolio constantly asking her if 'She still had a penis'.

I can understand where she's coming from. Attempted suicide may seem drastic but the human mind does strange things to us at times!

Soldato
Umm.. Why was there just a massively long thing about jade goody or w/e her name was? Just flicked onto c4 and it was bout her. Then everyone was crying

Back
Top Bottom