*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
Looks like its happening, posted on Twitter by Bethesda.

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

Taken from Gamesradar

Of course, people are already delving into the nittiest, grittiest pieces of that website, and a couple of details have emerged. The page's error text is a neat little bit of lore-based fun:

"PA system failure has occured.

????????????Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes.

????????????Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day."

More interesting, though, is this little line of code: "<script src="/57601643.institute.js"></scriptute", of course, makes up 26.47% of the characters in "Massachusetts Institute of Technology" (not including spaces, I'm not an animal). MIT has been a major part of consistent rumours that the new game would be set in the nuclear wreckage of Boston

Cant wait.

Last edited:
Soldato
I presume this has to be on idtech5 and not some crap they used to use (Gamebryo?)

ps3ud0 :cool:

One of the podcasts I was listening too went into a few reasons why IDtech5 was really unlikely and how it is much more likely to be a whole new engine or an updated gamebryo.

I can't remember which it was now though.

Caporegime
I was joking about idtech5 - no way could it be easily used in such an open world (imagine the file size for the megatexture ;)). I expect a flavour of UE, depends if they rumour of it being cross-gen are true or not :(

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom