Official FIFA 22 Thread

Don
  • When a goalkeeper was attempting to punch the ball after a deflected shot, the keeper could attempt to head the ball instead.
Some absolute comedy things on the list too. The regression testing in this game is none existent!

Caporegime
Will be interesting to see how much it affects long-range finesse. I would imagine normal ones now will only fly in with players who have the trait and very good shooting stats. Green timed ones are where it really matters and the notes state "very slightly increases the effectiveness of goalkeepers saving this type of shot".

Watched a streamer concede 5 in 1 game from Di Natale yesterday. It's all some people do in the higher divisions.

Last edited:
Soldato
I sliding tackled a forward in the box, cleaned him out, nailed on pen.......gave him a free kick inside the area and no booking. :cry:

theres a video doing the rounds as well. someone got cleaned out bang on the goal line. gave a free kick a yard away from the goal with the keeper missing lol

Soldato

Current team, firminio is insanely good. It's strange as his stats are not amazing but he's scoring loads for me. Chiesa and jota are assisting a lot as is fabinho.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone just get nights where nothing goes right. Had countless point blank headers, volleys saved. Them they get one chance smash it straight down the middle goal. Doing my head now.

Don
Anyone just get nights where nothing goes right. Had countless point blank headers, volleys saved. Them they get one chance smash it straight down the middle goal. Doing my head now.

Most nights my xg is always ridiculous but I always manage to concede stupid goals.

I cashed in on Mbappe yesterday so have 1.7m, I'm going to sit on the coins for now.

What's the OP front 3 for now? I was thinking Sterling as part of it?

I have Kimbembe, Kounde and Sanchz to build a team around.

Soldato
Most nights my xg is always ridiculous but I always manage to concede stupid goals.

I cashed in on Mbappe yesterday so have 1.7m, I'm going to sit on the coins for now.

not sure got Sterling, Sanchz, Halland and Lewandowski as my attaching force at the moment which seems to be working.

Need to sort out central mid though, got Henderson and Muller at the moment. Wanting Kante but that ain't happening anytime soon lol

Last edited:
Soldato

Isn't the OP front 3 currently just the PSG attack (Neymar, Mbappe and Messi)?

Caporegime
It is but that will set you back about 2.4 mil on xbox and over 3 on PS. If I had that kind of coin right now though I would just hold onto it until I could afford those 3, going off last years market there will be a crash around mid November.

The only other alternative outside of icons is a prem setup with Ronaldo but the wingers aren't as good. Having had a look there's quite a bit of choice just not at the same level, RW - Salah/Sancho/Cole/IF Jesus and LW- Sterling/Son/Mane/IF Foden/Rashford.

Last edited:
Soldato
It is but that will set you back about 2.4 mil on xbox and over 3 on PS. If I had that kind of coin right now though I would just hold onto it until I could afford those 3, going off last years market there will be a crash around mid November.

The only other alternative outside of icons is a prem setup with Ronaldo but the wingers aren't as good. Having had a look there's quite a bit of choice just not at the same level, RW - Salah/Sancho/Cole/IF Jesus and LW- Sterling/Son/Mane/IF Foden/Rashford.

Son and inform salah are brilliant

Back
Top Bottom