Official FIFA 23 Thread

Associate
I just want a football game where I'm not punished by chemistry restraints or at least have the option to build chemistry organically the more players play with each other.

Soldato
will you stop stalking me you weirdo :D

Whats that got to do with taking a year out and not purchasing fifa23? i log onto do the objectives in Fifa 22...

Soldato
Haha, I log in and see who’s online, I can’t help every time I check your playing the game. You absolutely love it so why not get 23?!I d

I really enjoy the game when the gameplay is fine; but its the same inconsistent crap for many years. I get beat mostly by the netcode and not the player.

I usually just do the objectives and log off..... you probably saw me (when you checked daily) over the year sat watching a tv series after scoring 5 goals against the AI on squad battles vis RemotePlay.

FYI I took 2 years out before this version and will take a year out and see what state the game is when it loses its Fifa naming - hopefully they will use a new engine or sort the networking out (i wont hold my breath)........ or try the other options that should be available.

Soldato
Got this preordered in time for the pre-order bonus. Definitely an easier pill to swallow at £36. Need to get as much coins on the first week as I'll be away most of October.

Soldato
I've played a chunk of fifa 23 so far and its alright, chemistry i'm not sure on and corners and free kicks takes some getting used to. Despite having the beta i'm still playing fifa 22 until 23 properly comes out
I pre ordered the ultimate edition for me and my lad as he loves it

Back
Top Bottom