*** Official Ghost Recon Breakpoint thread *** Xbox, PS4 and PC

Associate
OP
Last edited:
Associate
OP
Was a beta, I missed out :( still not sure about this game due to lack of gameplay time on wildlands.

It's a technical test. They're only allowing a very small portion of the game to be played under NDA. Closed Beta for pre-orders will be later.

It was luck of the draw if you were accepted into the Technical Test :)

Shawrey

Associate
OP
Going to give Ubisoft the benefit of the doubt on this (especially after AC:Odyssey was utterly brilliant) and will see what happens tomorrow. I've got my install ready to go on One X so will be keen to get home from work and give it a bash as don't think I'm going to be on at midnight.

Shawrey

Associate
OP
I am ignoring the aggro surrounding the MTX on this. They are shortcuts - pretty much in the same vein that BF and Wildlands have had before them however, all up on the store. Some items are locked behind Ghost Coins (paywall) however, purely cosmetics.

One thing I have noted that was present in the Beta but not in final release is the apparent loss of 'Vasily' as a Figure in the appearances who is is the Sniper guy. He was marked as 'Locked' in the Beta but now isn't there at all. Fixit, Fury and Nomad are there however...

Shawrey

Associate
OP
I am thoroughly enjoying this at the moment.

I just go off exploring and am raising my gear score - doesn't feel like there's any need to rush.

People slating it don't understand you can earn most of the rewards in game. Little it hidden behind a paywall.

Shawrey

Back
Top Bottom