• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official HD 5800 Series Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Since we're supposed to be hearing something today, which should finally end the speculation, I though it was appropriate to open a new thread for the real details. I'm a few hours too early, but still :D.

Permabanned
What? :confused:

Where's your bridge? You're a long distance from it now aren't you?

Calm down dear.

I'm merely pointing out the laughable situation of you creating a "review" thread for cards that haven't been released yet (nor does anyone know when they'll be released).

I can just imagine you sat in front of your PC with all the tech news websites open on different tabs, hitting F5 constantly whilst drinking orange squash from one of those fancy hats. It really is quite amusing - your obsession with being "Mr. 5800"

Permabanned
OP
Calm down dear.

I'm merely pointing out the laughable situation of you creating a "review" thread for cards that haven't been released yet (nor does anyone know when they'll be released).

I can just imagine you sat in front of your PC with all the tech news websites open on different tabs, hitting F5 constantly whilst drinking orange squash from one of those fancy hats. It really is quite amusing - your obsession with being "Mr. 5800"

Right...

That bridge, it's missing you, you better hurry on back under it.

Please refrain from reposting in here as you have nothing constructive or positive Mr GTX 295. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
reposing? you better?

REPOSTING, YOU'D BETTER.

When are you going to start some more exciting threads? I'm itching to see what news you'll be first with next...

Chill dude, were meant to be getting news in the next hour or so aren't we? All the guy did is start a new thread as the other one is cluttered with old info.

Permabanned
Don't mind spitbucket, he's got some issues with anything positive about ATi.

On the contrary, I have owned many an ATi card and been happy with them. It is just that the GTX295 has been my favourite. You seem to have a problem with me because of that (and anyone else who doesn't prefer ATi).

I just like following the wonderful world of Kylew - because you're so knowledgeable and always first with the unbiased news..

Last edited:
Soldato
On the contrary, I have owned many an ATI card and been happy with them. It is just that the GTX295 has been my favourite.

I just like following the wonderful world of Kylew - because you're so knowledgeable and always first with the unbiased news..

Wow you got some beef with him lol.

Are you worried that the new ATi card will be better than your 295 meaning you wasted your money? :p

I don't really mind whats faster, I'm sticking with my 280 until new nvidia cards come out. I was put off ATi after owning a 4870 and 4870X2.

Associate
Any good?

iodnb7.jpg

Permabanned
OP
On the contrary, I have owned many an ATi card and been happy with them. It is just that the GTX295 has been my favourite. You seem to have a problem with me because of that (and anyone else who doesn't prefer ATi).

:confused:

Right...

Do us a favour and leave a thread you're so obviously not interested in.

Go and invite some people over to show them how faster your soon-to-be-obsolete 295 renders Crysis or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom