• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Intel Haswell Thread***

Soldato
Unfortunately I don't have a haswell system built up to look and ive forgotten most of the BIOS settings/names etc these past couple of weeks.

The beta seemed to break overclocking so I've reverted back to F7. The BIOS only mentions that one LLC setting, but regardless of that I've never seen the voltage change during stress tests so the board may automatically handle it.

Soldato
Picked up a 4770k + board for a customers PC which broke, turned out it was the board, tried to sell the chip, gave in and bought another board (Hero) and now trying to offload my 3570k + P8Z77-V which did 4.5ghz all day on 1.2v.

Honestly wish I hadnt bothered! A week of tweaking got 4.5ghz stable @ 1.34v. 4.4ghz needs 1.31v. 4.3ghz 1.28v. Temps are fine thanks to water loop but still annoyed, awesome motherboard, great cooling, and a total dog of a chip. Going to run it at 4.5 til I get a chance to swop it out.

Back
Top Bottom