Official Kings Gauntlet OcUk List Thread

Man of Honour
Oops. Sorry.

Discovered one of my E6600s stopped crunching yesterday for no obvious reasons (ran out of work and dedicded not to get any more). Fixed now. Running around checking the others. :o :(

Associate
If its an ATI card turn off the "whateveritisthatssupposedtorecoverwhenitbugsout" also if you are overclocking are you sure you locked the PCI-E bus at 100Mhz?

It's BFG GTS 8800.

I don't think it has a "whateveritisthatssupposedtorecoverwhenitbugsout" I think thats Vista's self preservation.

I've had a replacement motherboard and memory so far and it's still not very stable. It's ben running at 2.7GHz 300 * 9 for ages running setiand now it suddenly having problems :confused:

I've knocked it back to 266 * 9 (stock)
PCI-E has always been set to 100MHz I assume that implies a lock too, as you can set a specific frequency.

I wonder whether I need to RMA the graphics card instead.

Everyones been very helpful both here and the tech support I've spent a lot of time on the phone to and no one seems to have any idea why it's not working properly lol :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
OP
Have you got a spare card you can check with? Might be worth getting a cheap one of the Members Market, you can always sell it back later

Associate
gauntlet_overall.JPG

Back
Top Bottom