*** Official Nintendo Wii U thread ***

Associate
Probably because the Vita doesn't do what it says on the tin. Demos of Killzone 3 were officially showing the Vita running it via Remote Play, but obviously this would not be possible as there is no L3 or R3 on the Vita.

Taking this into account with the lack of decent titles, nevermind good titles and you can see why it isn't selling.

The same thing happened with the PSP.

12months time maybe the Vita will be worth owning.

It is a quality handheld tech and looks wise though.

Wii U is a stupid name... I have recently just found out that it isn't just an addon. Will still be getting one though, looks awesome.

Problem with vita is that they not selling well,so game developers won't release good games in the future

Soldato
Rather than "Wii U", it really should have been called WiiNew, because at least then people would understand it is a new console and not an addon.

I should ring Nintendo and ask for a marketing job.

Caporegime
Rather than "Wii U", it really should have been called WiiNew, because at least then people would understand it is a new console and not an addon.

I should ring Nintendo and ask for a marketing job.

If it's going to have "Wii" in the name then anything other than Wii 2 will probably confuse Joe Bloggs, they should have given it a completely different name altogether, I bet there are still a lot of people who think the 3DS is just a regular DS with a 3D screen.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
As long as Nintendo don’t do what they done last time and let the retailers set the price. I remember HMV being the 1st to put their price up and it ended up being £50 more than any where else, that the sort of pr hit didn’t help the 3DS.

Soldato
There's not a single game there that I'd buy a Wii U for!

Taking my catch all daily mail viewpoint hat off for a second, after having a good old think about it, only Zombi U would tempt me.

Not for me personally, however I'm not writing it off, but this wouldn't be a first day purchase for me, nor would it be a first year purchase.

Associate
Has anyone seen any more details on the Spec's of the system? Currently it looks like it going to be twice the power of the PS3/360 but no where near the power of the their replacements.

Back
Top Bottom