• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official Ryzen Threadripper Owners Thread ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 66701
  • Start date

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
Too glowy for me and will never be seen really. In talks about something with all the best features without all the gaming/rgbness ;)

That'l be the Taichi then.

Wonder if I can get it to pulse red when the cpu is taking a beating tho.... hummm

Gigabyte were talking about introducing graduated colours in response to cpu temp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Unfortunately I am unable to get the system to work at the moment. Whenever I try and PXE boot from network or USB key I get a hang on error code 61 which the bios says is NVRAM Initialization. :( I have tried different memory and gpus to no avail. Need to get some other work done now, will wait till Gigabyte get back to me.

Soldato
Yup it certainly does. There is a Aorus "Gaming" logo on the chipset heatsink that has a single push pin that can be removed and replaced. It is illuminated by a small strip of leds in the heatsink.

Caporegime
My Threadripper samples arrived, along with a Zenith board, 32GB GSkill Tridents RGB 3200, 1200W Power Supply and a Thermaltake 360 aio, damn i love my job. :D

iInnrwR.jpg

TkAcSbc.jpg

Soldato
It's a collectors item. It will sit alongside my Fiji Asic HBM die and hopefully soon a Vega Asic HBM die.

Don't Super Alpha partners get them? :'(

BTW All up and running. Seems nice and snappy with great performance at stock. Memory is running at 2933Mhz CL16 on the current XMP Profile. Temp on a old Asetek cooler is maxing out at about 55 degrees so a little bit of headroom to play with.

Back
Top Bottom