• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official Ryzen Threadripper Owners Thread ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 66701
  • Start date
Soldato
Sounds like a plan, 2939 is a flipping great score as it is. Get the memory speed up, I am only using 3000Mhz currently as this system has to be replicatable. That said it seems to work ok at 3066Mhz CL15 but as I said earlier just an initial play :)

Permabanned
Sounds like a plan, 2939 is a flipping great score as it is. Get the memory speed up, I am only using 3000Mhz currently as this system has to be replicatable. That said it seems to work ok at 3066Mhz CL15 but as I said earlier just an initial play :)
So you have had no issue with your corsair 8x16GB memory, on my Ryzen 1800x I have been unable to run my coasir above 2400 after recent bios updates. was originally running mem at 2933.....

Soldato
How Odd, That said I am having problems with the latest batch of the 16Gb Corsair LPX seem not to work in the latest BIOS on the X299-A But the older modules work fine. Ah the wonders of pc building.

I will be running some overnight stress tests to check stability with the memory at either stock with XMP enabled (2933Mhz CL16) or Custom at 3066Mhz CL15.

Also bear in mind that the memory I am using is an older 128Gb Kit so it runs as stock at CL16 where as the newer modules run at CL15.

Permabanned
How Odd, That said I am having problems with the latest batch of the 16Gb Corsair LPX seem not to work in the latest BIOS on the X299-A But the older modules work fine. Ah the wonders of pc building.

I will be running some overnight stress tests to check stability with the memory at either stock with XMP enabled (2933Mhz CL16) or Custom at 3066Mhz CL15.

Also bear in mind that the memory I am using is an older 128Gb Kit so it runs as stock at CL16 where as the newer modules run at CL15.

Looks i will end up just going with the option of getting the 128GB kits of the GSKILL stuff....

Associate
cG4le
Not showing in stock for me.

Sure you aren't looking at the X370 board?
I am sure. It's the x399 taichi. Still showing 9 in stock for me

cG4le
http://imgur.com/a/cG4le
cG4le

Man of Honour
Why don't you switch to Taichi? There are 9 in stock right now!

Sadly because I am waiting on another vendor. Given that work are buying it for me I decided to keep things simple and stick with our current suppliers of things like this rather than go through trying to set up a b2b account with OCUK. I called the supplier today and they are still convinced that it will be with me this week.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
That might explain why when I put an order in before it created 3 orders, PayPal failed to load but still took payment from a card I didn't want it to so had to cancel the order!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
Gigabyte board came in stock just now somewhere else so ordered and will be delivered tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom