** Official ** Season 2010/2011 Pre-Season thread

Been some good link up play from the team except Scholes seems to be hitting the through ball a bit too hard.

Obertan just put the ball wide from Rafaels break from the back.

Edit #2 Berbatov just gone wide from outside the box

Obertan always seemed fairly dangerous when he came on for the first team for me. Very raw but able to really run at people.

There's not too much I'd do to our squad this season as I am happy with a lot of our youth set up but there are definitely a few tweaks we need to make.

How's Pogba doing? Him and Petrucci seemed real exciting prospects.

Not seen a lot of Pogba but heard good things about his play. I think the one to watch is going to be Cleverley in all honesty. Was out on loan at Watford last year for half a season and got their player of the season. Seems to have everything he needs to do well. From what I hear, Ferguson see's him in the same light as Beckham at that age.

Nice goal by Berbatov then as well

Ended up 5-2

Kiko Macheida - 2
Darron Gibson
Tom Cleverley
Javier Hernandez

Not seen the match but a lot of reports suggesting it was a pretty competent performance all around with Utd the much better team

Nice bit of composure from Cleverly for that goal. I am hearing that he maybe going out on loan to Newcastle for part of the season. On the one hand you always want to see young players come in like Becks and Giggs did and establish themselves from an early age. However if he is going to get a regular run to get some Premiership experience and then move to be a first team regular then its not such a bad thing

Chiva Guadalajara 3 - 2 Man Utd

Not seen the game, only the goals. Hernandez played one half for Chivas and the other for Utd, scoring after 8 minutes for them. Nice little volley from outside the box.

Chris Smalling and Nani scoring for Utd.

Back
Top Bottom