• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** Official Titan owners thread. ****

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
At least you have a time ;) don't forget to pick up Titan drivers and latest precisionX

having the latest bios for you mobo ready might be a good idea too

I used Gigabyte @BIOS to get "the latest" and it wanted to install F11... I actually had to go to their website to get F12p which was needed to get the Titan's to boot

Soldato
having the latest bios for you mobo ready might be a good idea too

I used Gigabyte @bios to get "the latest" and it wanted to install F11... I actually had to go to their website to get F12p which was needed to get the Titan's to boot

That's a point, not sure if others have had similar issues ?

Caporegime
So what's your impression of the cards so far ?

Superb. I put the fans to full for the single and SLI runs and very quiet compared to others I have had. Single card score clocked at +136 and 300ish with no fuss. Not sure what max is but will find out later in the week.

Worth the money for 5760*1080 gaming? I will let you know :)

One thing for sure, I have seriously missed my 3 screens. Even just for desktop, let alone gaming.

Caporegime
Superb. I put the fans to full for the single and SLI runs and very quiet compared to others I have had. Single card score clocked at +136 and 300ish with no fuss. Not sure what max is but will find out later in the week.

Worth the money for 5760*1080 gaming? I will let you know :)

Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom