• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** Official Titan owners thread. ****

Soldato
Superb. I put the fans to full for the single and SLI runs and very quiet compared to others I have had. Single card score clocked at +136 and 300ish with no fuss. Not sure what max is but will find out later in the week.

Worth the money for 5760*1080 gaming? I will let you know :)

One thing for sure, I have seriously missed my 3 screens. Even just for desktop, let alone gaming.

Looking good then :)

Caporegime
New Shiny's :)

IMG_0428.jpg

Probaby my sticky fingers.

IMG_0432.jpg

Poor old dusty 8800GT (how the hell does this still work)

IMG_0434.jpg

One Titan in.

IMG_0435.jpg

Two Titans in.

IMG_0441.jpg

Ready to rock and How I missed you 2 side screens :D

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

I forgot to put my blue PCI-E cables on and shant bother till I do the water cooling. I will not buy coloured fluid again and think I will go with coloured pipes this time.
It soon changes colour and not for the better :(

Last edited:
Soldato
New Shiny's :)

Probaby my sticky fingers.

Poor old dusty 8800GT (how the hell does this still work)

One Titan in.

Two Titans in.

Ready to rock and How I missed you 2 side screens :D

I forgot to put my blue PCI-E cables on and shant bother till I do the water cooling. I will not buy coloured fluid again and think I will go with coloured pipes this time.
It soon changes colour and not for the better :(

Nice, your rig needs a clean :D

Soldato
Didn't you have blueberry pastel fluid? If so I really don't think it should go that colour, Mick may be able to advise better.

I've gone the coloured tubing/clear fluid route too, fed up of having to clean everything :p

Looks good though :)

Caporegime
Didn't you have blueberry pastel fluid? If so I really don't think it should go that colour, Mick may be able to advise better.

I've gone the coloured tubing/clear fluid route too, fed up of having to clean everything :p

Looks good though :)

I changed it when I put my Lightnings under water. In a month it had gone a pinkish colour. When I put these under water, they will be with black tubing... I seriously like the look of the coolers and will be a shame to take them off :(

Associate
Thanks guys and agreed Locky.

Never been tempted by a mechanical keyboard...Are they good/better?

There's a whole subculture out there when it comes to mechanical keyboards. Lots of people customise there boards and such.

Plus all of the different switch types you can have. Blue switches are just so nice to type on and most like Black or Red for switch type boards for gaming. Brown switches are a great all round type switch, which is what I'm using at the moment.

But anyway, really nice setup there Gregster.

Man of Honour
Thanks guys and agreed Locky.

Never been tempted by a mechanical keyboard...Are they good/better?

Depends on useage.

I swear by cherry blacks for FPS gaming but they don't do anything else very well - browns are a good hybrid switch and reds very good for RTS, etc. games.

I just like that mechanical keyboards are usually way better made and feel more substantial than other keyboards its a bit more satisfying typing on them (other than blacks which are horrid for typing).

Caporegime
There's a whole subculture out there when it comes to mechanical keyboards. Lots of people customise there boards and such.

Plus all of the different switch types you can have. Blue switches are just so nice to type on and most like Black or Red for switch type boards for gaming. Brown switches are a great all round type switch, which is what I'm using at the moment.

Cheers for the info. I will look to the summer for changing and would love one with a LCD like the G510 I am currently using. Ideal for gaming to watch temps and info from AB.

Associate
Cheers for the info. I will look to the summer for changing and would love one with a LCD like the G510 I am currently using. Ideal for gaming to watch temps and info from AB.

I don't know of any mech boards with LCD screens. I had the version one and version two G15 boards myself, until I went with a mech board. I didn't want to lose the LCD screen at the time myself. But it was well worth it. :)

Associate
Well done people on your Titan purchases. I know the feeling you folks are having at the moment.

Due to your bad influences according to the misses, I have ordered another gtx 670 and even though it's not a Titan purchase, it will be my first time going down the sli road.

I know that you folks will be there for me if I run into trouble.

The buzz from doing something unusual is immense especially when buying expensive toys and the fact that it doesn't hurt anyone.

Fair play to you all Titan Warriors. :D

Caporegime
Well done people on your Titan purchases. I know the feeling you folks are having at the moment.

Due to your bad influences according to the misses, I have ordered another gtx 670 and even though it's not a Titan purchase, it will be my first time going down the sli road.

I know that you folks will be there for me if I run into trouble.

The buzz from doing something unusual is immense especially when buying expensive toys and the fact that it doesn't hurt anyone.

Fair play to you all Titan Warriors. :D

I have never had issues with SLI. Occasional games (Far Cry 3 being one) are poor at scaling in SLI. Enjoy your new toy and have fun (that's what it is all about). :)

I will be doing some gaming as soon as the Mrs clears off back to work and will be running fraps for bench graphs. I will only be doing stock and 5760*1080 for now.

Soldato
OP
tonight, I will mostly be putting my cards in my machine one at a time to see how they clock... then on monday night... putting waterblocks on them and seeing how much of a difference that makes :D

Man of Honour
I have never had issues with SLI. Occasional games (Far Cry 3 being one) are poor at scaling in SLI. Enjoy your new toy and have fun (that's what it is all about). :)

I will be doing some gaming as soon as the Mrs clears off back to work and will be running fraps for bench graphs. I will only be doing stock and 5760*1080 for now.

Have you got 3dmark vantage loaded, I am only guessing but I think 2 Titans on Vantage will be impressive.

Back
Top Bottom