• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** Official Titan owners thread. ****

Soldato
Having fun big stuff, glad it all went well in the end.

Crysis 3's first level is bugged out on SLi according to MALDO(Crysis tweaker), level 2 onwards is good to go though.:)

BUT(and it is a huge BUT) I really can't stress this enough:

Uncool.jpg

Soldato
Is it the rig in your signature that is coming?. If so, very nice, you will be at your window every time you hear an engine :D.

Was meant to be yeah, but the DPD guy only delivered 2 parcels, one being the monitor and the other being the speakers, keyboard, mouse etc. No idea where my base unit is! :(

Ringing the shop when they open :(

J.D

J.D

Soldato
@JD

Will you be getting a Titan or two ?

It would have to be two along with another two monitors as two Titans would be wasted at 1080p. That very question came across my mind earlier today funny that you've asked though. I'm not sure yet although when I try Crysis 3 I feel I'm going to get an urge.

Just a few days ago I was thinking of going with 7970s. Itchy trigger finger I suppose, mixed with curiosity. Now that I'm using the Lightboost hack it is more important to keep 120 FPS so who knows.

I seen your THREE Titans :D. You're a nutter but an approachable one :p. Have you dried out your motherboard yet?. You'll be sitting at the power of nearly five GTX 680s but in Tri-Sli when you're up and running. I can't wait to see yours and Kaapstad's results with three and four.

@Jamesj

I'm sorry to hear that mate, hopefully it will still be today but a different time.

Soldato
It would have to be two along with another two monitors as two Titans would be wasted at 1080p. That very question came across my mind earlier today funny that you've asked though. I'm not sure yet although when I try Crysis 3 I feel I'm going to get an urge.

Just a few days ago I was thinking of going with 7970s. Itchy trigger finger I suppose, mixed with curiosity. Now that I'm using the Lightboost hack it is more important to keep 120 FPS so who knows.

I seen your THREE Titans :D. You're a nutter but an approachable one :p. Have you dried out your motherboard yet?. You'll be sitting at the power of nearly five GTX 680s but in Tri-Sli when you're up and running. I can't wait to see yours and Kaapstad's results with three and four.

Mobo dried out, retubed, leaktest overnight - check
Gpu fitted (cheap one) :D

About to test - will report back later.

Was toying with going Trifire after struggling to max games out, I've gone so far with this PC I couldn't cheap out now.

Yep,3 Titans - Only going to run 2 for now to see if I actually need 3(yeah right)

Packed in smoking last year so thought I'd treat myself. :D

Caporegime
Mobo dried out, retubed, leaktest overnight - check
Gpu fitted (cheap one) :D

About to test - will report back later.

Was toying with going Trifire after struggling to max games out, I've gone so far with this PC I couldn't cheap out now.

Yep,3 Titans - Only going to run 2 for now to see if I actually need 3(yeah right)

Packed in smoking last year so thought I'd treat myself. :D

Good luck scotty keep us updated!

Back
Top Bottom