• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** Official Titan owners thread. ****

Soldato
This information has to be manually added into the database used by GPU-Z. Maybe they will release an update but there already was one back at the end of Jan for K20 & others.

Caporegime
Have you guys looked at your card in GPUZ? Mine doesn't show transistor, release date or texture fill rate?

k2g.png

Your bandwith shows 300.1GB/s and mine shows 288.4GB/s?

Maybe mine are ***** cards?

Also another thing is PCI-E 2.0 Kind of my error but not fussed but I was expecting X79 to run Titans at 3.0 but sadly not. I should have known but again not fussed.

Last edited:
Associate
Glad yours are on the way.:)

I ordered mine 3 hours before you so I don't know whats happening with mine.:(

If your order is still in the queue it may be worth getting on to the CS section and asking what's going on - the guys in there are really responsive so well worth it.

Hope you get yours soon - reading this thread I feel like a kid at Christmas where my brothers have got all the presents and I've got SFA. :D

Associate
It shouldn't but this did make me laugh.

Hope you get sorted and gaming soon :)

Thanks for that mate - cracking rig you've got there and your posts have been really interesting and helpful. I went for a 30 inch monitor, but looking at your setup has made me think that a 3 monitor setup may be even more awesome, especially with 3D.

Anyway I'll be posting some pics and benchies here when I get sorted out.

Caporegime
Thanks for that mate - cracking rig you've got there and your posts have been really interesting and helpful. I went for a 30 inch monitor, but looking at your setup has made me think that a 3 monitor setup may be even more awesome, especially with 3D.

Anyway I'll be posting some pics and benchies here when I get sorted out.

Nice to hear and thankyou for the compliment.

I look forward to your pics :)

Associate
Lower temps give more stability at high clocks, the most important thing though is it's silent now :)

I run it @ 1110Mhz core tis very good performance..

Cooool - have you run any benchies with this arrangement? Would be interesting to see the improvement that this setup would give.

Soldato
It isn't pretty lol, custom water cooler, Dwood bracket and Kuhler 620 mod.

It does the job so well I use it on all my GPU's. Can't believe only 40c load, was getting 80c load before :p.

Will add couple pics, gimme sec..

Did You need to take the fan and faceplate off to get your Kuhler on ?

Soldato
Cooool - have you run any benchies with this arrangement? Would be interesting to see the improvement that this setup would give.

It adds way more stability and stops the card throttling, I just ran Heaven, stayed at 36c and an extra 100 points on the score, higher memory clock aswell..

Did You need to take the fan and faceplate off to get your Kuhler on ?

It all comes off in one piece on the Titan, you unscrew every screw and the ones on the bracket, it slides off easily then you unclip the two fan headers. Far less pressure on the PCI Slot now, that Titan cooler is really heavy.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom