• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** Official Titan owners thread. ****

Soldato
OP
I noticed not sure what i am doing wrong here a bit new to forum posting:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

there is an extra "/" on the end of the link you used - if you copy the link location and delete the "/" off the end it works, so you need to edit what is inside the link tag

what comes in the box with it? apart from the mousemat

Associate
The Gigabyte cards comes with an HDMI cable one molex to six pin adapter and molex to eight pin adaptor a pack of playing cards and DVI to D-sub adaptor haven't opened mouse mat yet comes in a nice tube though

Associate
Ok will do and here is another pic before i installed it. played a bit of hawken last night at 2560 x 1440 with everything maxed out and was averaging 85 fps.
img0222lm.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok will do and here is another pic before i installed it. played a bit of hawken last night at 2240 x 1440 with everything maxed out and was averaging 85 fps.
img0222lm.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome looking card, mine is due tomorrow, had the same problem as Gregster my delivery got delayed, managed to switch over to a Gigabyte card instead today and now delivery is back on for tomorrow, lucky cos I made sure I'm home to receive it tomorrow, next week would have been difficult..

Soldato
Should have my entire new system along with the titan, built by OcUK, on Saturday. Absolutely can't wait for it. Better than christmas :D

5UB also said that if I want my PC by the weekend, I'd need to switch from ASUS to Gigabyte, which is fine as my motherboard that I've chosen is also Gigabyte so its not like I don't trust the brand or something.

Associate
I have left everything as out of box when running heaven 4 benchmark temps reach the 80degrees mark and the card keeps it at that temp. You can hear the fan ramp up its not high pitched more of a woooshing sound. benchmark for the heaven at 2560 x 1440 with tessellation set to medium and aa at 8x is 43.9fps and score of 1105.
The boost clock reaches over 1ghz

Man of Honour
I have left everything as out of box when running heaven 4 benchmark temps reach the 80degrees mark and the card keeps it at that temp. You can hear the fan ramp up its not high pitched more of a woooshing sound. benchmark for the heaven at 2560 x 1440 with tessellation set to medium and aa at 8x is 43.9fps and score of 1105.
The boost clock reaches over 1ghz

Could you rerun using the settings here so we can compare the Titan

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18487976

Back
Top Bottom