• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** Official Titan owners thread. ****

Man of Honour
Or you shouldn't have responded.

How hot does 4 of those become in a tower?...

With the fans turned up you can keep then at around 80c for heavy gaming. The primary tends to get the hottest but strangely cards 2 and 3 in the middle actually run cooler.

Now it no longer matters as they are all under water and the hottest any of them has ever got is 41c.:)

Permabanned
Trying to make somebody feel better for buying a 780 by saying and i quote" Fair play but you do have the fastest single card available and even the puny 780 can't keep up when we put out foot down"

Seems to me Gregster that your having a dig at someone who has a 780 with that comment which in my opinion is better than the Titan for the price/performance ratio.

I keep getting suspended because i know what im going to say will get me a suspension but i dont care. I speak my mind and i dont care who i offend, it makes us the individual that we are and I dont take ocuk too seriously which is why im always posting the way that i do. What i have posted is Factual and True anyhow.

I said it before ill say it again...

I could say the same that the 690 outperforms the Titan when i put my foot down yet the 690 is over 1 year old and the Titan is a measly few months.

Problem with this comment Gregster?

I think you will find you keep getting suspended because your going on like a douche. Ok we get it you dont like the Titan but show people some respect please. Speak to others how you wish to be spoken to and all that eh?

Soldato
Only just found time to finish it. Oh and just in advance " urgh what do you need all that ram for?" Don't ask questions to which you already know the answer :)

CPU: 3690X @ 4.8GHZ

RAM: 64GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Vengeance

MB: ASUS PX79 PRO

GPU(S): 3x ASUS Geforce Titan 6gb Tri SLI

PSU: Enermax Revo 1500w

Chassis: xigmatek elysium

Cooling (water CPU only) Laing D5 pump, front bay reservoir, 480mm Black Ice radiator, 7x 140mm white nexus fans, 1 x 240mm
side intake.

Optical: LG BLU-RAY

Last edited:
Soldato

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyone want a Titan with 1.3v to play with
http://www.overclock.net/t/1363440/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-owners-club/13510#post_20635548

At your own risk - I take no responsibility for any damaged cards :D

Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 14 is required here

Elevate DOS as ADMIN
type cd C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\
hit enter

run this command
msiafterburner /ri4,20,99
If return pop up return code 41 you page the VRM chip controller to bum the voltage to 1.3v

if not try this command below
msiafterburner /ri3,20,99

If any of those command pass
add this lines here

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\Profiles
you must open the VEN_10D......cfg as admin right's

[Settings]
VDDC_Generic_Detection=0
VDDC_NCP4206_Detection=4:20h

or

[Settings]
VDDC_Generic_Detection=0
VDDC_NCP4206_Detection=3:20h

save it and re open the MSI AB
it may pass but you need to see if the clock and voltage works like it intend too.

It also works on 690's and 780's also

http://www.overclock.net/t/1249960/official-nvidia-gtx-690-owners-club/4820#post_20634918

http://www.overclock.net/t/1393791/official-nvidia-gtx-780-owners-club/7680#post_20637024

Last edited:
Soldato
Seeing as the 290X is the new flavour of the month and not sure how long these will be sitting in here now - Long Live Titan, you've served me well.

cxi6.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not sure why you're swapping titans for 290x's with similar performance, unless you game at 3 screen or 4k it barely seems worth it.

However we welcome you to the red side with the rest of us commoners with open arms. :p

Back
Top Bottom