oh dear....

Soldato
Just recieved this, I have worked on the helpdesk for 5 months. Its not looking good for me is it...

Dear Colleague

Due to ongoing financial restraints across the business it has been necessary to carry out a review of employment costs within MWS. As a result of this review it has become necessary to initiate a headcount restructure exercise which will begin next week. If you are to be affected by this then you will be contacted by your manager.

I regret that we have had to take this step, and will advise you when the exercise has been completed.

Yours

Paul Higgins
MWS BU Director

Soldato
OP
ah well, I'm sure I could get annother job, just means paying loan payments etc... on overdraft until I do. Chin up. Mite not be going anywhere but not looking great! I'll just go on a management punching spree if I do! lol :D

Soldato
OP
God I would love to! have a meeting with him this afternoon(blagged in as my desk representitive), there will be some questions but no none BS answers i think.
Might just start looking now pay is carp anyway!....

Soldato
OP
tbh i think I will just keep my eyes open,
the company is tight, they will offer no help getting extra qualifications ( I only have A-levels) and the pay is poor anyway. Anyone no of any good jobs in cheshire..... lol

Back
Top Bottom