Ok Go Treadmills Out Takes?

Soldato
I'm sure you've all seen the excellent Ok Go video with the treadmills. I've heard that there is a brutal out takes video somewhere on the internet, but extensive google video and youtube searching has turned up nothing. I wonder if anyone can help me out, there's no way they did that the first time :D

Soldato
me 2, i love OkGo - id love them more if i could see them all fall over.. tell me im sick, lol!

have both of their albums, id recomend them to anybody! their brilliant for all you Indie fans

Permabanned
What I don't understand is that they came out years ago, sounded crap, made a bit of a flutter then disappeared.

Now they make a video of themselves pratting about in someone's garden, they still sound crap and everyone loves them...

*n

Soldato
That video is genious, me and my girlfriend laughed so much :D

Maybe they did do it first time? I wouldn't imagine it would be that hard.
What I don't understand is that they came out years ago, sounded crap, made a bit of a flutter then disappeared.

Now they make a video of themselves pratting about in someone's garden, they still sound crap and everyone loves them...

*n
I prefer their old album to the newer one, though perhaps it's the type that grows on you.

Back
Top Bottom