old 802 globalwin

Associate
clearout and found this

had a clearout of some old pc bits, and found this forgot i had this complete with NF7S-V2 and a g force 4 4200TI dont think i will be takin this to the tip !!!!!!!

No selling outside members market please!

Last edited:
That case is awesome :) I still have mine as my second PC/server.

My case progression went :

OcUK Modified Globalwin 802 > Aopen HX-08 Full Server Tower > Globalwin 802 > Lian Li PC7+ :)

It's nice to hear that the trusty old 802's are still in use :)

Our 2 old 802's (6 years old now:eek: ) are still in daily use, one after being used very heavily, taken to all sorts of LAN's etc and surviving about 4 upgrades is now being used by my dad for his machine, the other is now being used by my nephew :)

They were one of the first really good, affordable cases, and are still hard to beat in terms of build quality, ease of uses, features and price - the only real reason I'm not using one now is because I needed better cooling :(
If Globalwin were to release a new version with 120mm fans as standard (and preferably anti-vibrations mounts for the hard drives), I would be cueing up to get one.

Ah the GlobalWin 802 - the overclockers preferred case back in the day... still go one here hwich my bro now uses. Bit dated now ofc ;)

VaderDSL said:
That case is awesome :) I still have mine as my second PC/server.

My case progression went :

OcUK Modified Globalwin 802 > Aopen HX-08 Full Server Tower > Globalwin 802 > Lian Li PC7+

quoted for truth :D

and i still going to use it when i rebuild my server to a dualcore AMD...

Werewolf said:
They were one of the first really good, affordable cases, and are still hard to beat in terms of build quality, ease of uses, features and price - the only real reason I'm not using one now is because I needed better cooling :(
If Globalwin were to release a new version with 120mm fans as standard (and preferably anti-vibrations mounts for the hard drives), I would be cueing up to get one.

ditto, and it one thing worrying me about my latest idea for the server...

i currently have a 1800mhz XP (Barton i think) on the board, it has a silent CPU fan (a REALLY small one) but even so, the temperature is 60c!!! :p :eek:

Last edited:
I have my main gaming PC in one.
Its one of the black ones and is heavily modded - has two 80mm and one 120mm intakes and three 80mm outtakes - a nice window - sprayed black inside - grill added to front for air intake.
I have another one here and recently sold my Ocuk tornado version.

lol me too my main pcs still in one granted its fairly striped out now and usually never has a side on and all the fans it came with as a ocuk modded case are gone infavor of a quieter option but i *** it hehe

Back
Top Bottom