Olympic Swimming

NZB

NZB

Associate
I just think Adlington is a bit of a flash in the pan. Did great in 2008 but I can't see her ever doing gold again at future olympics.

Probably not, she's 23 and some of these teens that are stunning everyone now will just be coming into their peaks in 2016.

Permabanned
Hehe i knew around the 200m mark that Ledecky was going to win it although i didnt say it as it was too early but i had a feeling.

And for the record im a huge fan of the American swimming team both men and women. Just like GB dominate the track cycling events, the Americans absolutely dominate in the water.

Well I'm a huge fan of our own athletes I don't choose to be a fan of countries just because they dominate a certain sport.

Caporegime
Well I'm a huge fan of our own athletes I don't choose to be a fan of countries just because they dominate a certain sport.

Good for you :thumbsup:

I choose to be a fan of American swimming, ive always been a huge huge fan of their team since the 1984 Olympics, which was the very first olympics i ever watched on tv.

Anyhow lets not get into this as this isnt the time or place.

For the record im firmly behind GB and want to see them do well at these olympics.

Soldato
Felt soo much for Becky *only* coming in third, but whatever she's still great. Nice to see Adam awarding her the medal just now.

I *love* le Clos's Dad though! He just said that Team GB are the best and the British fans are the best!

Last edited:
Soldato
No need though, good sub forum this, please don't spoil it.

Fair enough but the best thing if you don't find it funny is just to ignore it and carry on topic, because pathetic calls for bans, which I find just as embarrassing as seeing footballers waving imaginary red cards, only derails the thread further.

Anyway, I'll stop de-railing myself and stop talking about this issue. Carry on people, nothing to see here....

Back
Top Bottom