One month til Pro evo/Fifa

Caporegime
So which one are people going to get? Online gaming is a must for me and the 360 it's what the console is all about.

I'm not interested in a which is better argument, just curious to see which one most people will buy if they are getting just one.

I tried both Fifa's and having never played a Pro Evo game will try that this time.

Associate
To be honest I will ,more than likley buy both as my friend is a PRO EVO fan but i like the ablity to play my team West Ham.
I like the idea of fifa idea of match your team upto the team they are playing on that day in the premireship on live.

So see you all on FIFA07 me whipping you all with the mighty Hammers.

LOGS

Caporegime
Both I'd think, but my first choice will always be Pro Evolution Soccer, purely because 1-5 have always been better than it's Fifa rival (usually by a ridiculously high margin too).

Soldato
Will be buying Pro Evo without fail.

Always used to play FIFA games until my mate let me borrow Pro Evo 5 to play on my 360. It just felt so much better to control/play than FIFA WC 2006 I had at the time.

Online play with FIFA WC 2006 was an utter joke. Lag, random disconnections etc. Complete mess.

Permabanned
Getting PES 6 but I might get Fifa 07

Been played Fifa World Cup 2006 and its not a bad game its just to easy to score long range shots or top corners, with PES when you score a great goal you know its special as they dont happen all the time.

Also Fifa has to many FMV for subbing.

Soldato
I'm unsure. Love the gameplay in pro evo but the menu's, lack of licenses and weird manager mode put me off it. So i'm seriously looking at Fifa this time around. Will probably wait for the demo's of both.

Soldato
Getting both but will get Fifa on release day and Pro Evo a week or 2 later

Both games have their good and bad points but as i have had both Fifa (RTWC and WC) releases on 360 so far, may aswell keep the trend going and get 07 before Pro Evo :)

Soldato
FIFA 2006 World Cup was the first FIFA I've bought since the original Megadrive version. I bought it because i) it was cheap, ii) I was caught up in World Cup fever and iii) there were no other football games out for the Xbox 360. If Pro Evolution had been available then there's no way that I would have bought FWC as it's a mediocre game at best.

FIFA 07 would have to be a MASSIVE improvement over FWC for me to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom