OnePlus 3T

Soldato
Hey guys. I am moving from having a Huawei 5X (Work Phone, absolute turd performance) and S7 Edge to a one phone solution with 2x SIMS. Phone should be here early this week. What case / cover can you recommend

Soldato
Be careful with cases if you want a TGSP. For this reason I run with just a dbrand skin and don't have any issues what so ever :p
I was going to ask about a TGSP for the OnePlus - the eBay ones I've fitted in the past for my Sony and a couple of Samsungs, have made the screen really unresponsive, almost completely unusable! I was going to ask anyway, but what's recommended re: TGSP? Any particular brands etc?

Thanks.

Soldato
I was going to ask about a TGSP for the OnePlus - the eBay ones I've fitted in the past for my Sony and a couple of Samsungs, have made the screen really unresponsive, almost completely unusable! I was going to ask anyway, but what's recommended re: TGSP? Any particular brands etc?

Thanks.

The one I've got is no longer sold, I did have a OrZly one which was damn awful and I'll never buy any of their products ever again.

Soldato
Don't you just love it - I put my phone in my brodit mount and chipped my TGSP - Guess I'm in the market in a few weeks time :p

The Brodit mount with a dbrand skin is interesting so I have to put the phone in at an angle at first and clearly a bit too much of one and it put too much stress on the screen protector

Soldato
I got my phone delivered on Friday and loving it. It is bloody quick. Unfortunately however my Giffgaff SIM card isn't a nano so won't fit :(

Anyone recommend any good cases for the phone?

You can poke the chip out to turn it in to a nano sim, unless it's a really old one?

I have a Diztronic case, love it, nice and slim but covers the edges to good protection.

Soldato
I think the card is about 2-3 years old. It doesn't look to have a pre-cut outline for the chip so I've ordered a new one.

Ah you must have an older one that was just sim + micro sim, you can trim them down with scissors to fit in the nano slot but you've ordered a replacement so no biggy :)

Associate
Just noticed a problem with my 3T. Using BT earphones, audio will often cut-out for a second. Worked perfectly on my old Sony Z3. Did seem happen more when phone was in trouser pocket, jacket pocket, not as much.

UPDATE; Used the Oneplus online chat support, needed to clear the bluetooth cache/data and seems to work ok now. So a thumbs up for the customer service on this occasion :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom