OnePlus 3T

Soldato
Does anyone know how to stop the music player kicking in as soon as i plug headphones in? Or at least let me choose which to open.

What music player? I use poweramp which has settings for what actions when you plug in head set so it's an application thing not an android thing I believe. If you close the app it should stop it auto playing but that's not ideal.

You could probably use tasker to set up an action on what to do when headset is plugged in.

Did you all buy from opo themselves? Anyone found a good pay monthly deal?

No I got mine from O2.

Soldato
What music player? I use poweramp which has settings for what actions when you plug in head set so it's an application thing not an android thing I believe. If you close the app it should stop it auto playing but that's not ideal.

You could probably use tasker to set up an action on what to do when headset is plugged in.

No I got mine from O2.

Ah! It was a Poweramp setting. Thank you!

Soldato
Ran into the first issue on the OP3T, Bluetooth won' work. I have gone through the factory reset but with no joy. I turn it on but the switch is still greyed out. I cannot find any option to pair with a device

5G9uEqv.png

Any suggestions ?

Associate
Ran into the first issue on the OP3T, Bluetooth won' work. I have gone through the factory reset but with no joy. I turn it on but the switch is still greyed out. I cannot find any option to pair with a device

Any suggestions ?
I had problems with Bluetooth as well, but detected ok, just got audio cutting out. Contact them via the web chat support, I found it quick n helpful.

Soldato
So then chaps, general consensus is this is a good choice at the moment. Im after a phone with decent battery. Will this phone last me 2 years?

Soldato
I had problems with Bluetooth as well, but detected ok, just got audio cutting out. Contact them via the web chat support, I found it quick n helpful.

Tried the support and they cannot do any remote access until the 7th :s Apparently there maybe a new firmware update coming this month but they cannot guarantee when it will be. Have to take my chance if not they said I may not be able to return it so I am going to try again with their support on Monday

Man of Honour
Tried the support and they cannot do any remote access until the 7th :s Apparently there maybe a new firmware update coming this month but they cannot guarantee when it will be. Have to take my chance if not they said I may not be able to return it so I am going to try again with their support on Monday
I've got no issues on the Android 7.1.1 Open Beta

Download from http://downloads.oneplus.net/oneplus-3t/oneplus_3t_oxygenos_openbeta_3/ then move the downloaded file to the root storage directory then you can update from the settings menu

Soldato
Soldato
Well today the OP3T goes back. Not usually one to rant and rave about poor service, god knows when you are at the thick end of the service industry it's a thankless task. That said, I have found the chat support and online support really really poor. Requested a return for exchange. Lots of promise of UPS labels etc. So in the end they create a new RMA ticket for repair. I hope they just replace it with a new model

Soldato
You think their Customer Support is bad...The OnePlus Service Centre in Poland is on the next level of crap...

You know CS is woeful when the CEO doesn't respond to customer complaints...

OnePlus mantra - Excellent phones - shoddy Customer Service..

Back
Top Bottom