Online Side-Hustles

Caporegime
I am interested in learning more about matched betting, I tried to PM you but for some reason the forum wouldn't allow me to send you the message?

I think as @Diddums seem to be suspended you can't PM him. If you want to learn more then just read the sties already mentioned or post in the matched betting thread.

Associate
So I took the 'plunge' and signed up to Oddsmonkey a couple of days ago. Great site, really professional looking and absolutely foolproof to get into (over 100 tutorials and excellent software which basically does all the number-crunching for you).

Already £33 profit, although word of warning; for any profits above, say £15 per bet, you need a heap of liability (one bet required over £80) on your exchange site (betfair, BetDAQ, etc), so make sure you have a decent amount of starting capital.

I'm posting this as somebody who had next to no idea how betting works. I've maybe placed about 5 bets in my whole life before this, just to give anybody interested but a bit hesitant about betting an idea of how easy it is.

Word of warning part deux: It's addictive af :D

Edit: There's a free option on Oddsmonkey which grants you access to the basic tutorials but your profits are limited to £45, and you don't (I think) get access to their tools such as the Oddsmatcher and calculator. £17.99 per month gets you premium membership and you'll make that back after your first handful of bets easily.

Back
Top Bottom