Onward VR

Associate
Anyone else playing this, are there any clans going?

I've had it for a few weeks and it ranges from being buggy as hell and extremely frustrating to the best experience on Vive. I really love it and can forgive the bugs in a heartbeat. When it works it works very well.

Brings back memories of Delta Force and Joint Opps

Associate
Had it for a while now, but only got to the shooting range so far! Still haven't sussed the controls properly.

Don't wat to go into a match and be fumbling with magazines & med syringes!

It looks good that's for sure.

Don
I've played it a bit, but the bugs just keep annoying me. I understand things are a bit better now, but when I played it a few weeks ago one particular weapon / scope would cause lag for every player and induced VR sickness in me.

A great concept, hopefully they can work the kinks out soon.

Associate
It's pretty damn fun and the developer is very responsive to the Vive community.

Takes a good few hours to get used to the odd control scheme. I managed to accidently pull out my knife and suicide twice before I had them "down".

Make sure you watch the tutorial video. It covers most of the important stuff.

Oh and as long as you don't team kill, no one has any problems with people new to the game, so just jump in and have some fun.

I haven't had too many issues with bugs, and the performance is fine (rarely reprojecting) with a crappy old R9 290X. It doesn't allow super sampling though, which is a huge benefit in this game.

Associate
The game is super .. been quite a few updates to make it better.

annoying when you get people that just go on to kill even your own team, More so at the start. He has done an update to help stop this a bit.

Had some super game / nights on it with some good people where we chat direction and working as a team has been super.

Shame you can't have a private room for mates and people you would like to play with

Don't worry about not getting the hang on reloading quite a few still don't get it but get on there and have fun.

Richard

Soldato
I'm kind of playing it. By that I mean that I've played around in the shooting range with different loadouts and been murdered horribly by the bots in solo mode a few times...
I've kind of been holding off on joining multiplayer until I feel like I can do ok there. That, and I've half heartedly been attempting to print a gunstock, but my printer is being an arse lately.

I've ended up back on Pavlov, as it's a lot easier to pick up and have a blast.

Associate
It's to 'hardcore' for my liking, no respawning is a big no no for me. I'm absolutely loving the Bullets and More VR demo. The weapons training alone made me love fall in love with it, despite its crappy cartoon esq graphics

Back
Top Bottom