Ooni Pizza oven ( gas bottles advice )

Soldato
So I just bought an Ooni Pizza oven to have a go, it uses the Calor green colored patio gas bottles.

I have an empty one in my shed but its seriously old and I have long lost any paperwork or agreements that I might have had when I first purchased it.

Will garages still allow me to exchange it for a refill or do they need you to provide some proof or paperwork that you have a cylinder refill agreement.

I will ask my local business when I pass there but it wont be for a while so thought it might be worth asking here since a fair few members here have these Onni ovens.

I just take mine down to B and M bargains, who surprisingly have a great selection of gas (mine has an outside gardening section), no proof of purchase, just swap the bottle

Thanks, that is great news.

Cant wait to have a go, my home oven only goes to 230c so not even half as hot as it should be for Pizza.

Thanks, that is great news.

Cant wait to have a go, my home oven only goes to 230c so not even half as hot as it should be for Pizza.
let the ooni get nice and hot, give it a good 20 mins to get that stone nice and hot before giving in.

I find that its best to turn the heat down to low for your first few pizzas till you get the hang of things, otherwise you'll have burnt pizza

Back
Top Bottom