Orange, Pipex, Eclipse Internet, which one?

tbs

tbs

Associate
out of these three ISPs which one would you guys go for, no recommendations, only the 3 choices ive named. i need to make a decsion by tomorrow to set it up for my girlfriend and her house mates in her uni flat.

Orange Broadband: Broadband Max £27.99 (upto 8Meg)
Pipex: Pipex Max (Broadband Only) £24.99
Eclipse Internet: Evolution Broadband Option 4 £29.99 (after first 3 months)

theyre all upto 8meg and theyre all unlimted downloads, but which one would you lot go for? ive had freeserve/wanadoo/orange for the last 4/5 years and i never had a problem nor downtime, but never used the other two before, but Eclipse Internet seems like it has good reviews about them.

tbs

tbs

Associate
OP
z0mbi3 said:
I'm saying good things about pipex. Had them ~8 months, no loss of service. Full 8 meg. Plus you know you're investing in a Hoff approved product.

haha, and mini hoff... back on topic...

tbs

tbs

Associate
OP
hmm, then it looks like Orange is probably the choice, seeing as im on orange and its been good since 4/5 years ago

tbs

tbs

Associate
OP
ive looked at Nildram, but the thing is, is that its got a connection fee, whereas the others i picked doesnt, and i dont think she wants to pay out £40 (even though it is shared out by 3 ppl) plus whatever the net fee is per month and also the BT line rental which is at £11 per month too

Back
Top Bottom