Order & Chaos - iOS

Associate
Hey all,

Started playing O&C yesterday on the iP4 and it's awesome! For anyone who's ever been a fan of WoW - you need this game! The engine seems to be pretty much exactly the same, as do the graphics.

Anyone else playing this? Views and opinions?

It would be cool to get a guild together maybe for anyone playing? I'm playing Europe - Stone Island server.

Soldato
I've got it as well and have two characters on the Stone Island server.

Me and RuMp3l4$k1n are just playing some now infact.

It seems pretty standard gameloft so far, usual good clone, working well.

Only level 7 though so yet to explore properly. Tried Mage, Warrior & Monk so far.

Associate
OP
I've gone with a warrior and sticking to my WoW roots ;) Really enjoying playing it so far - just trying to figure out how the professions work because there's another type of currency needed to purchase plans/recipes etc.

Gonna try get a guild up sometime soon - we should have an OcUK one!

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Bit confused as to why this has been moved to mobile phones?

Apple forum, sure OK.

It wasn't doing any harm in gaming and that's probably where it'd get most replies anyway.

Anywhoo, have a Warrior, Mage & Monk at the moment - finding them all pretty good.

Soldato
Gameloft do indeed make games for android I have a few... *looks up this order and chaos.

Edit: I remember seeing this now, seems to he coming to android, hopefully will support honeycomb and tegra.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
You have to move to a different area as you level up - the map is fairly big. If you touch your map at the top-right of the screen it shows the world map so you can figure out where you're going.

Also not sure why the thread's been moved but...whatever!

Associate
Gameloft have confirmed it's coming to Android - but no news on when. The servers between iOS and Android will also be linked.

And Gameloft have an Android store - just visit www.gameloft.com from your mobile web browser to see which games are available (they only have two titles on Android Marketplace but over 30+ for Android HD devices such as the HTC Desire / HTC Desire HD / Galaxy S etc.)

Back
Top Bottom