Organising Mp3's into one folder?

Associate
After a fair few years of collecting music, I've got thousands of tracks on my harddrive, But they're all scattered around the place meaning its bloody hard to find a single track that I want.

Are there any freeware programs that will organise them all into one folder? I know Itunes does/did it, But its not working for me.

Associate
OP
Well I have about 20000 mp3s in total, with about 18000 of them being nice and organised on one hard drive. The rest are just scattered around my hard drive in random places so its quite hard to look for them all. Plus, i was only wanting them organised by artist - album, nothing too hard.

Associate
OP
Busy giving foobar a go. Seems to do what I want, Even though its still indexing my music.

All the tags are correct, They're either ripped directly from CD whilst connected to the internet. From a CD not connected to the internet or 'acquired' some other way I'd do all the tags myself.

Suppose I could have searched and moved a couple of times (MP3, WMA ect) But it would still mean organising them after that.

Back
Top Bottom