Origin access PREMIUM (soon)

Soldato
So, they are going to offer a premium service which will be roughly £12 a month or £75 (approx) a year.

I think it could be a viable option for me.

So, what's the difference between Basic and Premier?

Our Basic membership gets you:
  • the chance to try out our new games for up to ten hours, starting five days before release, with Play First Trials
  • access to The Vault, a library of games that just keeps growing all the time. Play any games that have already been added, as much as you want.
  • the 10% discount in the Origin Store on full games, pre-orders, expansions, FIFA points, and more
Premier will give you:
  • full, unlimited access to our games, starting five days before they release
    • That’s right, no more limited-time trials. Play the full game starting five days before launch without purchasing it separately, until you cancel your Premier membership.
  • access to The Vault, a library of games that just keeps growing all the time.
  • the same 10% discount in the Origin Store on full games, pre-orders, expansions, FIFA points, and more

Soldato
OP
I've been reading it's going to be £14.99 a year :confused:

Seems like a good deal nonetheless...

Maybe £14.99 a month, not a year hehe.

I could see myself buying the new Madden, Battlefield and Anthem so combined cost would be a lot more than a years subscription to premium.

Soldato
OP
I doubt I'll play Madden after trying the demo, it's great but prefer other game genre's now.

Battlefield V, the less said the better. I know I will play it, I need an fps fix but the gameplay is just so dull. Bring back the original !!!

Anthem, well this is probably the make or break game for EA and this Prem access. If the game lives upto the hype great but I just have doubts.

The premium access would still be a better prospect than buying them games new with season packs. If after a year I'm still hooked I could always buy said games prolly for buttons.

Back
Top Bottom