Our company webpage doesn't load/work, help!

Soldato
My boss contacted me a few days ago asking me to find out what has happened to the company website. He can't remember the providers or which company he used which made things a 100 times worse! Anyway i did some digging and found that our company website was located on a server somewhere in china!

I found it using this:

http://sydney.abongo.com/investigate/taisun-group.co.uk/dns

Tbh i can't make out what any of this data/information means.. can someone tell me what the hell has gone on? And what is Hostmaster.nameserver? Is this a domain provider company?

Any Web heads please help!

Thanks, many thanks

Jay

Soldato
OP
Damn this is so messed up.

I had a look at onlinenic.com and i can't contact them. Theres no number to ring and there webnote service requires an account! Im stuck once again, is there anyway to find the hoster so i can get the website back online.

Our business website is: www.taisun-group.co.uk and as you can see it's still down. Doesn't load at all.

Soldato
OP
My boss is abit clueless tbh. He just throws problems at people and hopes someone will have the know how to fix it. I already told him it's impossible to fix if you haven't got any records of who our domain registrar is and he just says I cant remember...

Soldato
OP
What type of business is this? Even bank statements will say who the registrar and hosting provider is when payments were taken. Who on earth is in charge of IT? :confused:

It's a Asian supermarket chain in Sheffield. We have no IT department, he contracts all the work out to people and then forgets about them so they end up doing what they want. It's so messed up!

Thanks mate, I will give it a try.

Are you aware that your site was apparently hacked and defaced in may?

My best guess would be that it was registered or hosted with xinnet.

I was not aware, where did you get this information from?

Back
Top Bottom